Monday, September 20, 2010

29.5

Well, I did not write this today....but it has been stuck in my head as I have traveled south. Again, at some point I will get it recorded and share it with you.

Ever After

Let me tell you a dream that I dreamt as a child.
It found me on the banks of the river wild.
Unaware of things that I never knew.
It followed me as a I grew.

Forts and trees and images in the sky.
Peter Pan and kites that wanted to fly.
There I was with a broom dancing free.
He was my prince, now my prince is me.

Over rocks, and years, and trees that I've climbed.
My dream has stayed through the passage of time.

I will tell you once and I'll tell you true.
My dream, it was never for you.
The only dream that I have for me
Is to find my way through life, happily....

Ever after.
Ever after.
Ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment